JCRC Bay Area is pleased to release findings from the first-ever survey of Bay Area Jewish identity. Our community is diverse and complex, and this groundbreaking study is a major review of the way Bay Area Jews view themselves and their community, as well as their relationship to Jewish history and religion.
There are many implications for JCRC’s work in the findings and we invite you to further explore these resources:
Read the Report
- JCRC Survey of Bay Area Jewish Community, December 2022 (JCRC Bay Area)
- Topline Report: Survey of Bay Area Jewish Community, September 2022 (EMC Research)
- Register here to download the full dataset, including crosstabs
In the News
- Anti-Zionist Jewish activists claim credit for latest billboard defacement (J Weekly)
- Even in Bay Area, Jewish residents face ‘drumbeat’ of antisemitism (SF Chronicle)
- Survey of Bay Area Jews touches on family ties, Israel views, antisemitic experiences (J Weekly)
- This week’s JCRC survey reminds us: We’ve been asking ‘Who is a Jew?’ for a long time (J Weekly)
Questions? Please contact JCRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.