Security in Houses of Worship and Faith-Based Organizations
September 9, 2019
In order for your congregation/organization to get the most benefit from this workshop, it is recommended that three people participate, if possible: a member of the clergy, the person responsible for the facilities and an interested volunteer.
When: Monday, September 9 | 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption
1111 Gough Street (St. Francis Hall)
Presented by the San Francisco Interfaith Council in collaboration with
- Anti Defamation League
- The Archdiocese of San Francisco
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- National Security & Civil Rights Program - Asian Law Caucus
- Northern California Regional Intelligence Center
- The San Francisco Foundation FAITHS Program
- San Francisco Department of Emergency Management
- San Francisco Department of Public Health
- San Francisco Fleet Week
- San Francisco Human Rights Commission
- San Francisco Muslim Community Center
- San Francisco Police Department
- San Francisco Sheriff's Department
With special thanks to the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption and The Walter & Elise Haas Fund for underwriting this workshop's expenses.